Good morning and Merry Christmas to all of you! Well, the Christmas parades are on TV, people are heading to Church to celebrate this wonderful day, and the landscape is cool and quiet here on the farm. I'm sitting here with you drinking a cup of Hazelnut coffee with honey, thinking about the mistakes that have been made as well as all the wonderful things that have taken place this year. Ive watched children smile as they get to pet a baby lamb, families having fun as they ride the horses and enjoy a nice steak dinner by the pond. Ive had the pleasure to meet people from all across the globe that have come to ride with us. Ive met someone from the IMF in France, National radio hosts, Ceo's from major companies, and tons of fantastic people that have shared their hearts and lives with me while sitting at our campfire in the woods with a few glasses of wine.
Now to look forward and see what the future has in store. I'll take my lessons learned from the past and will improve going forward. I was doing my typical thing last night of watching a netflix movie with popcorn, and one of the actresses made a statement, "The ones you care about, you have to be involved in "their" lives." The town I live in has a lot of negativity in it. I almost let it get a hold of me. I came here with a very positive mindset and a can do attitude. I plan not to lose that. Jesus said let your light shine before men. hmmmm, a little time for reflection, are we conscious of doing that? Its amazing as brilliant and profound that Christ truly is. Something so simple goes so far and does so much good. Well I'm not going to get on my soap box here! But I do think this is a wonderful time to think about the future and those around you that you might not have let your light shine around them. Have a wonderful Christmas ya'll, and may the Light be with you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment