Sunday, December 22, 2013

Morning Thoughts.

Good morning ya'll! This morning I'm sitting at my dining room table looking out across the arena into the pasture over the road where a neighbor has a heard of cattle grazing. The morning air is cool and crisp and the ground is damp from the winter rains yesterday. I take a sip of my coffee and begin to think about the tasks and events that will go on today. First on the agenda is to go out and feed all the critters her on the farm. The chickens and the geese are already starting to sound off, saying "where's my breakfast!" Scout, one of my German Shepherds, is barking and wanting me to come out and play with him. Scout and I usually go into town together. He enjoys the rides!

The rest of the day will consist of thinking about Christmas and what it truly means. Sometimes we get caught up in our day to day life, that we actually forget to care for one another and do good for each other. One of the best things that a person can do, I believe, is to build other people up. The town I live in, I see so much negativity and pessimism, That can be so destructive to a persons life. Positive reinforcement can build and create so many things in our own lives as well as our community. I'm a strong believer in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment