Saturday, November 15, 2014
Kalos, The New Horizon
Good morning folks. Today is Saturday November 15th. I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee and a cigar thinking about the new restaurant that I'm opening here in Whitewright. It's my hearts desire that you truly enjoy what I'm working towards. The restaurant will be open December 20th. That's a Saturday at 12:00pm. There will be locally grown wines from Lenoir Sage Winery in Bells, Premium Whiskey, sorry, no beer. We're going to treat you to some very nice gourmet teas and coffees as well as Filet Mignon, T Bone Steak, Leg of Lamb, Lamb and Beef Kabobs. For dessert I hope you will like our Tiramisu and a variety of very delicious cheesecakes! We'll also have a pool table in a log cabin environment for you to kick back and smoke a hand rolled cigar, sip whiskey or one of our wines as you try your skills on the table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment