Monday, December 1, 2014

Stay the Course!



Good morning ya'll! I hope you enjoyed your weekend! While I was out raking the leaves around the farm, I got to thinking about a few things that I wanted to share with you. It has to do with the influence of those around you. Have you ever come up with an idea or a thought that you believed was totally awesome? But you had someone around you that kinda puts the damper on it? I'm going to share with you how I feel about that if its okay with you.  Folks, I believe life is dead without Faith in God and your dreams for your life. Whether it be dreams of great things that you want to do with your spouse, working out to get in fantastic shape, or business dreams and plans. Dont ever let anyone stand in your way with negativity. A negative mindset and words are like cancer, they will literally kill you. I've learned over the years when I've had positive people around me, my ideas and dreams soar!

The discussions Jesus had pertaining to separating the sheep and the goats had multifaceted principles behind it. Obviously the one of the sinners and the saints, but it also applies to those who can, and those that dont, (or should I say, wont). So dont let those around you be a negative influence but rather be a positive influence for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment