Morning ya'll! Listen, this has been a very trying and interesting year for me. I've had my ass kicked in just about every way imaginable. When your attacked from all points, the plan is too take you down so you cant rise again. I'm sorry folks, I don't subscribe to that way of thinking. Just a few examples of whats happened this past twelve months. A local farmer had 20 black cows out on the road at midnight. On my way home from the office, I ended up hitting one. That took my truck out of commission. Over the course of this previous year I've been taken for over 85k. Murphy's Law has been in full effect.
So I chose to take a step back in order to get a better view of the situation. Folks, when things aren't going well, we sometimes have the tendency to have tunnel vision. By taking a different view of the situation, I could see where the holes and pitfalls were. Then I made a list of my objectives. One by one, I was able to eliminate anything negative or any obstacle that wasn't conducive to my future plans to live a much better and happier life.
So now it's time to have some real fun! I love nothing more than watching plans come together. People, whatever you put your mind to, there's a way to make it happen. You just have to climb out of the quagmire to have a better view of the world and all it has to offer!

No comments:
Post a Comment